Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What to do with this basket?

This weekend I picked up this vintage-y basket for a steal at a going-out-of-business sale.  I'm pretty sure I am in love with this basket.  The only thing is .... there are so many things I can do with it!!  Tell me which one you think is the best...


Here is the basket...



Perhaps as a holder for hand towels?



Or as a place for my favorite magazines to wait patiently until I get the chance to curl up with them...



Maybe as a place to gather extra pillows?


Or a place to hold my dog's poor stuffed animals that have been ripped to shreds toys. 


Next to the front door as a place to contain shoes?


Or a carrier for a nice evening of wine. 


Or perhaps it can be incorporated into a center piece with Mason jars and flowers?


Or as a vegetable basket? Maybe?


Or as a place to hold the books that are on the top of my "to read" list. 


What do you think?  How would you use this uber awesome basket?

3 comments:

  1. I would do all of the above! Change it around once a week because it is very versatile. Love it.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet basket, I think it looks great in all location. Had a peek at your blog, and am your newest follower...looking forward to upcoming decor ideas and posts. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it as a fruit basket, but you could change it out and use it lots of places. I keep one by my sink and roll up my dishcloths in it : o )

    ReplyDelete