Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

This year I got my first real Christmas tree (of my own - the ones I had growing up don't count).  For the past 7 years I have lived in small apartments, and have had a small 3 1/2 foot fake tree that I propped up in a corner.  But since I am now in a house .... I could not wait.  I got my tree the first weekend of December.  Lets see if I can keep it from drying out until January!

When I saw this tree, I knew she was the one!!!!

And here she is all dressed up!









A Ms. Mustard Seed ornament!  Inside are strips of pages of a book.






















I also decorated the fireplace mantle.....









And here is my little ornament tree by the front door .....






Happy Holidays!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment